Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
I wish people read TOS, and Forum rules.
I wish people have common sense, social ethics and kindness.
I wish people give constructive comments instead of ranting.
I wish people help others instead of quoting others to preach about it.
I wish people stop quotting others to start pointless conversations that adds no value to their existence.
I wish everything to be fair.

But then...
Some people are stupid and there is no medicine to cure that.
I admit i rant a lot but its more out of frustration than anything else. Believe me when i say no one would be happier than me if AL was thriving again with hundreds of thousand new players coming in monthly, guilds full of people and everyone having fun and enjoying themselves.

AL over the years has been a getaway for me. Been somewhere i go to when i feel down or need a break from the real world stress. Somwhere i could just turn off and casually play with my friends and have fun. Just recently the game has become more stressful with all the plat content and heavy reliance on plat. Most of my old friends and guildies have either quit or become inactive. New players i introduce to the game get bored and cant keep up with the Xp needs and have no viable way to make gold. For the most part we cant even help them for 10 days because they cant trade and they give up.

Agree or disagree ive put a lot of time and effort into this game and love it to bits. May not be so obvious at times but there is some method to this madness.