Quote Originally Posted by Anggapsajadia View Post
Going to 105 is hard :/
I've spent less than 5 hours on my bear, and i will cap it in probably 2 more hours or so of gameplay... the key to these maps is working as a team. And by working as a team i don't mean standing next to one another spamming skills... mages should use lightning on bird roots, birds should spam roots for mages and wait for bears to pull before using their combo, bears should stand by the wall to becon, step back and then stomp to prevent scattering and resetting mobs. Things like this.

Running on my main jilsponie i had absolutely no problem at all capping fast and having really good runs. However when i started playing my alts i ran into alot of troubles running with newer players. The op pets have taken their toll on the roll of mages as a whole, i was in a group with 3 mages and had to spam health pots instead of taunt because they just refused to heal me, even after i told them, i spam taunt you spam heal, they say "use pots".
Needless to say when the group started dying because the tank was focused on healing himself instead of tanking, most left lol.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk