Thread: Please do something about this huge lag issue that's effecting many of us...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation Please do something about this huge lag issue that's effecting many of us...

Hey there...

Ever since this event has come to fruition and has been open for all to run, there has been a massive increase in lag spikes recently and i think it's all because of

Players being able to attack and use special effects and skills on the 3 Marvelous tiptop NPC's located in every town that has a leader board....

I know i'll get a lot of comments saying my internet is just "Bad" but i don't think that's the case at all cause when i go on other sites the pages load very fast

And i know for a fact that i am very well not the only person facing this sudden issue that's come out of the blue. A lot of people i know who never lag told me

After this event the latency has been unstable. And I think this is all because the effects stacking on the 3 Marvelous tiptop NPC's and increasing the pressure

On the server's side.

I'm pretty sure the marvelous 3 tiptop's where never meant to be harmed as all the other NPC's and just like every event town HUD all weapons where never allowed

To display there proc effects. I've also witnessed a huge decline in activity in PvP zones and PvE zones too. The NPC's are always meant to be immune to any sort of assault.....

The NPC's are bugged and they really need to be fixed, Please ^_^

Thank you for reading my post, Have a nice day.

Even when i'm in an empty map with no portal and no players and i'm solo i still lag, this never ever happened to me but now after this event. It never stops lagging, no matter what i try it just doesn't go away.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 04-29-2018 at 04:29 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post: