Quote Originally Posted by Arcane Ziix View Post
Is it a glitch? I haven't seen it before inside the 5 years i've been playing... Just curious, no drama comments please ty

This isnt something anyone can do, you can't just shoot an aimed/nox and land the 2nd one being miles away

https://youtu.be/jvJA3YeAA94

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shooter himself had decided to come and resolve all issues.

These shots are not dependent on ping nor a rogues ability to snipe at difficult angles.

It is a glitch because I'm sure STS did not intend for it to be part of the game.

Yes it has been around since the very start of the game but no one decided to manipulate it in such a way during PvP.

Truth has worked it out so I'm sure you all from purge know how to do it now.

You can't do this bug on PC, it's specifically for mobiles or iPads.

You also suggested that I am the only one doing this in your 5 years of playing. Not true, I've taught several of my friends how to do it and they have no trouble to replicate it.

People are suggesting that it's a mixture of aimed/nox which is not true. You use either double aimed shot or double nox. You can't mix it up.
Zix I've already explained all of this to you in pvp I think.

On a final note-
To my beloved fans, I appreciate you are still trying to expose me as a macro user, hacker or cheater or pretty much anything to discredit me in pvp but I'll say it again: I play on a Google Pixel XL (which is a mobile if you didn't know) so using macro is impossible. As far as hacking goes, do you not think STS would have looked into my account? Everything I've done is completely legit and will always be legit so I'd appreciate it if the baseless allegations would stop.

If you got anymore questions ask me in-game.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk