Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mantle of Humania

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Default Mantle of Humania

Hello,

I feel in a future update, or possibly a future guild event, there should be a farmable item similar to the Mantle of Humania due to the fact that most people who played back at 71 cap (including myself) was too much of a noob to capitalize on that opportunity, I feel like it could be different colors but have the same set up. (Like a blue to match the egg) Don’t know really where this will go, but personally that’s always been one of my favorite vanities that I couldn’t get, I’m sure there are very many people who agree, and with Cinco remaking the L76 Fossilized Dragon Egg, I feel like he can work his magic with the Mantle also!

Also, I want it to be rare. Not rare to where only one person in the game gets it but rare enough to where say if it was a guild event, the winners only would get rewarded, like it could be buyable from the vendor, however, if it was a buyable item from said vendor in the Guild Hall, I feel like it should be limited to one vanity per character/player. Or just a very rare drop while farming, but those are just examples. I feel like it would be cooler as a more rare item!

Let me know everyone’s thoughts!
    Last edited by Absolize; 06-01-2018 at 07:04 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Absolize For This Useful Post: