Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
Honestly guys, this game is free to play, how do you expect the server to stay up or they pay the team who made this great game? The benefit players get is the chance to chill out in the Guild hall with interactive stuff, now it has to be "free"(lets face it, gold is close to worthless to some, comparing to the prices of some house furniture)?

If y'all have been playing this game for a while you should know better to assume things will be handed to you. The moment I seen this question not getting addressed I knew it wouldn't be shared. This is a luxury not a right, so no one really can complain about having to pay for a luxury.

I have more but ill stop. ALSO, I haven't been in a service area to check but I assume that the furniture for the GH's are tradeable? If not then that would be messed up. If so, I lol at all who complain.
Check it out, and form constructive feedback afterwards.

To give you an idea, they've remove the already existing furnitures ( tables, chairs candles, barrels ) from the fleet ship. Which is wrong as those were included from purchasing the GH.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk