Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
From reading all the feedback on this thread about nerfing the dagger.

There are valid opinions as to why it needs a nerf for the most strongest pvp class the Rhino and how this nerf will have adverse effects the weakest pvp class the Fox.

The most easiest solution for Cinco is to make the 105 sets classed based. However, many players love the option of using different sets for all classes.

Pvp balance has always been a strong focus with he PL community. Lack of it affects players motivation to continue to play the game, thus causing inactivity.

There is no easy fix solution, perhaps more feed back from serious pvpers regarding each class, the skills sets and what specifically needs to be changed, buffed or nerfed.

Hopefully Cinco will take all this on board and it will be a long process to please everyone.
The solution of making sets class based isn’t smart. People like the freedom of choosing what the want to use on what class. 100 cap was dead and that was one of the reasons why. It will NOT help this situation it will just make the game boring when you’re forced to use a set that you don’t want to use. I’ve heard many dex bears/str mages (even though I don’t agree with them on using those sets) quitting at 100 cap because you’re forced to use one set. Keeping the variety and freedom in the game keeps it alive, I’m a serious pvper, that’s all I do on PL. So I feel my feedback is relevant to this situation.