Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf Volta Dagger and reduce proc time period

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Cinco may you ask these people where their input was when rhinos couldn't kill a thing from 76-85? I don't recall ever hearing dollo or walie or jen or anyone else saying rhinos are bad and need a buff? I came from 61 where a 61 rhino will lose to a 56 bear on a daily so i know what being Underpowered is, and i also did 17 rhino so i know what Overpowered is. The match i had with Jens team is legit proof debunking everything these people are complaining about as with dagger i failed at killing the flaggers many times even in solo. Now you can nerf the set i won't have a problem with, but DAMAGE input? We can go to the Arena of Honor right now to debunk this mess. When i lose 10-0, and trust me i will, come back here and say that rhinos damage is OP. Why is it that me and hook can 2v1 a mage and barely do damage as it is?

You want to Nerf rhino to balance it? Nerf Brute and nerf dex set. That's all you need to do because it's not the rhino that's op. It's the set they're using. I used STR set to fight a mage. I was near death 90% of the fight and i only won because of kite.
    I believe it’s a different level of support from STS now.

To be honest, I started pvp +l75 a year ago and wasn’t active on forum until I hosted l71 tourney.

I think Cinco isn’t nerfing rhino. He is tuning rhino in a way to balance pvp 1v1 and team play @L105.

Most players are at endgame now because STS improved pvp by a lot.

“Why is it that me and hook can 2v1 a mage and barely do damage as it is?”
    Is this really true?
    Were you guys utilizing l100 set vs a mage using l105? Doubt cinco will believe this statement. He probably can’t shake his head any harder. Srry...

Nice to have two rhinos in Apex supporting the thread on rhino.
    Last edited by Jensmage; 06-21-2018 at 01:28 PM.