Quote Originally Posted by Rauitri View Post
Sigh. You saying "they need to do counter measure cause thats how the game works" is utterly weird to bring it up in your post. If they do make counter measure before expansions, then why didn't they plan to nerf the Ds/Immo and FFs before releasing twilight or during? And now you brought up "thats how the game works"? Please, you fully didn't observe through out this expansion.

And also "if you make income through grinding then gl depends and the items you sell" well, have you heard more factors? Time, effiency, strength and team are some. Sure you could have 730gl, but if you use weird builds/skills or even uneffective weapons, then your 730gl would be useless, runs taking hours long being unproductive, as you said. "this isn't affective by the weapon you use" wake up please.

Another thing, dont bring up ESG to this topic, would you use an immo in ESG? Rather then a cheaper alternative that may have better goldloot? If you're a hybrid farmer, then I'll not continue further in those issues.

"Sts made new content" This question is logic. Sts made new content, sets and weapons. And why would you think we would use them? ( except nm/voice ). Are they any better completing? And why do you care so much about our builds? It is an expression for anyone to balance themselves in every scenario, in this case they did full str cause they die too often. You see my point?

Set + full str just makes us more efficient in maps. You're making it hard for us.

Otherwise, why would they put the option for any class to have the ability to put points in, STR INT DEX then? Stay out of our builds. Its called a build for a reason.

And what are you talking about sets dropping? Voice were crafted, not looted as a piece itself. Most of our Nm pieces came from chest not looted, basically little to none were looted in the raid zone to make a difference, as it is more dead then pvp at lower brackets.

Immo staff, came from 2016 ursoth chests. Ds from chests aswell. Just our fellow lonely flame staff that can be looted in underhaul. So dont talk about drops if most gear being used in Maus werent even looted through grinding. But just opening locks and locks.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
A single line saying I disagree is enough I guess. No need for triggers and drama please, you have nothing to prove to me. Ty.