Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
Vroom, will the new spirit sets have a bonus upon equipment? I’m seeing that the maxed out weapon is slightly lesser than current lv66 arcanes, and losing the bonus from tainted sets wouldn’t be worth equipping it.
Yeah that's because their power will be close to mythic, so that's fine with me. They cannot have better stats as we will be getting new arcanes along the way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebereasider View Post
As far as I understand, spirit gears doesn't have a set bonus, there's only a proc. It's needed to loot new arcanes and Mireguard set. Bonus stat-wise Mireguard set will be better than Taited. But we have to wait as they are initially releasing only 2 out 5 pieces of that set.
Exactly. It's basically forcing players to invest in one gear first to loot the better one after all, it would make much more sense if spirits were part of ingredients to craft mireguard set or even arcanes. If whole set was obtainable all at once, players would get it quickly and just run back to Mausoleum. This way they'll keep players in new content, smart.