Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
I've yet to see a pet, actually. And I think someone said they're purely vanity items (so far).

Ranger basically gets to choose between Archer and Assassin skills. I'm leaning more towards archers, but I see that's not so good for soloing, bc the enemies run to you, pushing you into melee combat. I actually like the mix of the two.
I wonder if anyone's written a guide yet on the effectiveness/usefulness of all the skills? I just KNOW I'm gonna mess it up my first time around without any guidance.
Same, I saw one of those cute little pigs following.

Ah I see, so almost a mix between Rogue/Archer?

I'd choose the Archer too, but from how you said it, they would almost always require a tank in front of them. Do they have lots of root skills? Have you tried kiting yet?

I also heard from some players, like Moar, that there isn't really much tanking in the game. I was surprised to see that there was no "Taunt" type of skill for tanks, which made me decide that I'm better off going as a Berserk/Battle build and just spec towards an AoE melee machine

Idk about the guides.. I visit their Gameloft OC forum once in awhile, and it's been empty. I wonder if there was another unofficial forum that is as dedicated to it's game as ours?