Heya all! Names Alex, How are you all? Discovered Pocket Legends while looking for new MMO's to "conquer" a few days ago. I can not really do anything this summer due to the fact that i tore my ACL in my right knee while fracturing my meniscus while causing severe cartilage damage, surgery in two weeks! So I decided to devote a good portion of time to PL.

I originally asked a maxed bear in town at level 3 or 4 how long level 35 takes. He told me it took around a month, so I decided to break that statement. Not only did I break it, but I shattered it!

Since joining on June 6th 2010 I have leveled my archer Trogs from 1 to 35 in under 24 hours! (Not counting sleep, I passed out at level 33 lol). Not only is he level 35 but he is also geared up!

This Saturday through Sunday I plan on leveling my warrior Ceno from 1 to 35 without passing out. Let me tell you leveling is cake till you cant grind the yetis (Ha! yetis) anymore. The swamp is quite slow in comparison.

Im usually on grinding cash & waiting for the expansion or, in a few days, grinding levels like crazy. Dont be afraid to send me an add, I am always game to grind!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day and see you on the battlefield!

-Alex