Quote Originally Posted by Yogaa View Post
Can players get black dragon now?
Yes they can just buy some pure stat and sell it. they will make gold to get black dragon vanity

Can players get human face now?
No they CANT there is no way for it but there is a way( black market) that is against the TOS

Please use your brain , you can get black dragon with gold or plat(buy some pure stat and sell it). But human face??? NO, except Black market....

Sts, community asked for something that they want. We have money please provide your lovely players a way to get this human face. I believe both community and sts will be happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's only one disagreement at one small area really small.
You want human face to be back but not other rare things. That's hypocritical, irony, whatever you call it because you don't have human face so you want it to be back but you pose other valuable old things that you don't want to get devalued. That's the real deal, you don't talk for sts or you don't talk for the game as you tried to describe it rather you talk for yourself.

Where's the honesty my friend? Only one thing is lacking in your whole argument, that's honesty. Rest of course in the hand of cinco and as everything already said/justified, no point of keep saying repetitive things, Good Luck.