Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Analysis of Haste % increase

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Default Analysis of Haste % increase

With Heroic Churro having a "new" game mechanic Haste %, I made a spreadsheet I thought I would share showing the standard CD values, hasted versions and the skill duration.

Name:  haste.png
Views: 1684
Size:  33.7 KB

Some ways I predict it will benefit are rogues stacking more crit through Aimed Shot, Warriors having constant VB, Warriors having less downtime between Jugg/Horn in PVP, Mages having constant stun immunity with gale mastery, Mages have less downtime with pet aa (nekro shield or similar) and arcane shield.

I don't think mage's ultimate Energize will stack with Haste. They are probably the same mechanics and code but I could be wrong. Even then, it probably would be barely noticeable. Most likely Energize (65%) will overwrite Haste (15%) due to the game's mechanics of higher value winning. I also don't think that Haste will increase ultimate "cd" since ultimates are more-so buildup of stacks rather than cd. Energize also does not make the ultimates "cd" any faster.

If I get the pet and have time, I do some timed run comparisons with Heroic Churro happiness vs another similar stat pet without haste.

Update 1:

I ran Elite Timekeepers to a certain point where the first mini lich spawns. My times are as follows:

Heroic Titan HB:
    4:50, 4:10, 4:00

Heroic Churro HB:
    3:50, 4:00, 3:53

Elite Rockhorn:

Heroic Titan HB:
    2:29, 2:21

Heroic Churro Hb:
    2:11, 2:23

The times are too similar to say one is much better for PVE in my opinion. First Elite Time Keepers, I died a few times but the other times are similar or close. Maybe the skills I chose suck? Maybe I suck? Maybe it's better for other classes or I'm not using it right? Maybe this pet shows more promise in PVP? Overall, I think this pet, from a PVE perspective, is competitive but not necessarily better than current top tier pets.
    Last edited by Ravager; 09-06-2018 at 11:10 PM. Reason: updated chart

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post: