Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Early Game Experience Feedback Request

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I tried to level a toon and i was always alone in every map. No help cause a lot guilds want no low lv in guild. So i fighted my way up alone and lonely. Come to outpost and need tombs. Fine, alone again.

The level up work fast, yes. Until lv 50. But...if u have not an alt for gold, u have bad stats, dont know where to go, what to do. How to buy.

Starter need something to motivate them. Maybe better eggs for example. In every town i see more and more high lv begging. And i understand this. Reach lv 56 and cant do glint caverns cause Stats are horrible. But when u look for gear, prices so high for a good wep, u cant afford. And very often u still alone in maps

Idk how many mages i bought a flame with glintcoins. They cant farm alone so much coins. Why? Cause always empty maps.

They cant loot enough gold for good gear, for good pets. So they have only low chance to get a guild. And so they stand in town for begging. For pets, for guild, for gold, for help.

Give them untradeable gear for help them lv up and dont stop it until they reached chancel. From there they should be able to make gold.

And i wish more pple, so we all, would help them in maps and dont call them nab.

Reaching a high lv is not hard cause xp, imo. It seems hard to me cause they left to much alone. I felt not motivated to go to endgame with my alt. This is a mmorpg. If i want play alone i play diablo.

New player need more and better gear, one or two good pets, more explain how game work and they really need a team in maps.

Maybe a beginnerguild or something like that.
    A guild who can help explain and help with maps.

Iam strict against more golddrops. This would only help make prices more high and then new player still cant get better gear.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eleasah For This Useful Post: