Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Hydra buff

Besides the point that Rogues dominate Hydra and the other classes have a disadvantage I think hydra should get buffed again. If you didn't know: Hydra got Nerfed completely at the end of the eggzavier event. Sts noticed she was too weak and buffed her by 100% so the fastest times went from about 15sec to 30sec. Now all players adapted and learned how to play Hydra and the record is back to about 16sec. I know everybody likes easy gold , but this time I feel bad for playing Hydra and getting gold so easily. A decent rogue pt with ~280gl can make about 320k gold per hour. (Which is a lot). When we are serious that is like having the best event ever but this event is not limited. [I accidentally deleted everything what's coming after this I'll try to write everything again]. And I'm talking about Halloween and winter event which won't be worth playing. There is no way you're making more gold by playing 10s of hours farming energy and reaching plat tier than playing Hydra a few times ->and just buy all plat items if u need any. If Hydra stays how she is it won't be worth to play any event anymore. As a Result /besides the inflation/ the GAME GETS BORING. We all loved to play events. Grinding with your friends and guildies and now this all gets destroyed and we are playing a black and white game which only rogues can play. WE the COMMUNITY want: Hydra health increase by at least 15% + warriors damage increase by at least 15% + mages damage increase by at least 7.5%. And slekki wants better weekly events. Share your opinion and I'll adapt this thread. Ty
    -Apoxhd

Gesendet von meinem HTC 10 mit Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to championboost For This Useful Post: