Thread: Spirit Weapon Roadmap and Level Cap Increase + Thanks for 2x Murks!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Spirit Weapon Roadmap and Level Cap Increase + Thanks for 2x Murks!

Given the fun amount of farming it takes to get the Murktokens for daggers ( Yes, I love farming and am faming all 1500 of them) and then I hear the amount of farming it takes to farm xp for the spirit weapons, I hope it will continue to be useful in next expansion. Hence I would like to share some of my ideas with devs.

I sincerely hope we have a roadmap to carry forward the spirit weapons in future expansions.
    Otherwise the insane amount of grinding we are doing currently will all be laid to waste.
    I also hope there will be the following in future expansions:

1) Level cap increase of Spirit Weapon, armour and headpiece to lvl 70.
    2) Spirit gear ring and amulet.
    3) Bonus when all spirit gear are equipped and all are at a certain minimum level.
    For eg. If weapon is lvl 41, armour at lvl 25 and helmet at lvl 21, the effects of lvl 20 can apply.
    4) continuing to enhance spirit gear, I believe will be the best way forward for future expansion, as it carries the core concept of farming.
    Maybe when new expansion has new mobs, limit can be placed that above lvl 50 xp can only be gained from the new mobs for levelling spirit gear from lvl 51-70.
    If the idea is to discard these spirit weapons altogether in the next expansion, please let us know in below cooment.
    I wouldn't want to see my countless days put into farming being laid to waste as an archaic weapon.
    I think the concept of spirit weapon in itself is great, as it inculcates the true idea of farming, which is essentially at the core of this game, and would like to see it continue and not die out.
    Hope devs read this and continue to add new levels and procs to spirit in the future expansions.

Btw, I am sincerely liking the 2x murkstone event.
    Being a farmer, who has not bought a single murktoken from CS, I am enjoying this event very much and will hopefully get my daggers by the next 2-3 days with all tokens farmed. I can notice the difference in drop is significant and all those who are rambling this event is useless, just don't care about farming. I think the current event is best in game for those who like farming, so I don't even know how you could ridicule this event? Have you all forgotten the concept of the game is to farm? This event is useless (for you) because majority of those complaining have bought their tokens not farmed them. If you have the courage to complain, know that there are still people out there who like to farm and for whom event like this is a blessing.

So THANKS STS, for rolling out this event.
    You have my gratitude and the gratitude of all those who like to farm.

Again for people who are dishing out salt, take time to run this event, you will notice it is fun, provide your help, especially for others who are farming.
    We are a community and events like this are for farmers.
    Not all events are for money making, take pleasure in the lost art of farming and don't just be blinded by the greed and desire to see more events which make you 10m everyday. Its more gratifying when you farm stuff. Trust me, it feels awesome. So thanks, once again STS for this super event, and hope to see it return in future as well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oneazeli For This Useful Post: