Thread: About complain of last update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default About complain of last update

I see many people complain about last update but that one is absolutely necessary. INFLACTION IS HITTING GAME VERY HARD. Amount of gold dropped in hidra is just insane.
    This sistem must be stopped or gold will have no value in the future and 90% of players after seeing their gold disappear just leave game. 10% of already rich people will be even richer with lb vanities wealth of 1 billion each.
    This action prevent the game to become a desert.
    People complain for a little lose of gold compared to the catastrophe of a global inflaction.
    To all the complainers that buy expensive sets and gears : situation is very unrealistic with 30k gold drop in 20 sec run, maybe u have to think wisely when a mercher sell u 50% gl helm for 10 m. It is Your fault if u invest money in unrealistic way. Wise people know that an update will be released still from the beginning of August. This crazy situation will end quickly how can people believe u drop insane gold forever.
    But one question still remain unbalance between classes is now ridiculous, so the main problem still remain what can be done to make game enjoyable for all.
    Comment and ideas below.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dispressor For This Useful Post: