Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default Know What to Speak

Before Hydra was nerfed most mages and wars who didn’t know how to play started complaining about how much more gold the rog class was making, thus to nerf the rogs or the map. Apparently rogs were able kill the boss faster than the other classes; which btw has always been the case from nordr expansion onwards. The reason for it was actually simple, each class had something the others didn’t and rogs speciality was single highest dmg output. Wars have the ability to survive and mages had the ability to annihilate mobs while saving a lot of mana. Although I won’t say that its necessary to make it impossible for wars to kill simple bosses. Like let’s say the fable quest, for wars it takes quite a while to actually finish the bosses. What is necessary is that even though each class might have a particular speciality, they should still be able to do the maps alone. Rogs can for most part of it. Mages too are able to do so when they are well equipped and know what they are doing. Wars still have it harder and even if they can finish a map, it might take them ages to do so.
    What I was shocked by the mages and wars who complained in forums was the fact that they weren’t actually concerned with their class but rather how much gold the other classes were making. Mind you, for all those crying they couldn’t find parties probably didn’t have good rog friends to begin with or they were crying over nothing. I personally usually always random and I never leave a map no matter what the party might bring. Yes that also includes running with a team that had malison in Deep Marsh. And the friends that I have, didn’t have any problems with make pt’s with rogs mages or wars because they in fact knew how to run and would rather run with a good friendly pt than a fast pt. And they could finish the maps fast. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. And I ll also put it out that I didn’t run that map much since I was busy lvlng my spirit dags.
    Today, the ‘imbalance’ as they said still hasn’t actually been fixed. But no one is crying, because they weren’t actually speaking out of concern for their class but rather out of spite. Good mages and wars exist in the game. So do good rogs. Its the bad ones who don’t actually know how to run who complain the most. Today when I run with mage or war I see people leaving map when they see more than one mage or war in the team. And mind you, its not the rogs who leave but the mages and wars themselves. They either leave instantly or start the map and then leave so that they can enter a new map, since they are too good for slow parties. These are the very individuals who were complaining until last week.
    All classes are necessary. And its in fact when you have all three classes running together in a map, knowing what to do, that a map runs smoothly. I guarantee that. I have been playing this game for years now and classes have had their ups and downs. I agree rogs had it good for a while. But that didn’t mean other classes didn’t make it too. Mages made gold like crazy with Jewelling and Mausoleum. Wars were OP in PvP, still are. If you have a constructive feedback on how to better your class, speak out on it. Dont give vague hateful threads.
    - Fightbeast

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fightbeast For This Useful Post: