Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
I normally try to avoid salt and be constructive but I don't see any reason why I would go through all these ridiculous concepts. I don't get why everyone is so excited about this. This idea is simply stupid; I don't know how else to phrase this.

I guess it factors into how poorly this thread is explaining the hardcore mode and has no background information.

Is hardcore mode a new server? who is eligible to run this mode? We have to be level 71 to processed to this or do we make a new character for this suicidal mission.

Let's assume, we make a new character and level it up from lvl 1 without access to our stash/inventory/gold/ and existing gear and running all the existing maps in hardcore (instead of elite and normal).

I assume it will require a lot of effort and for me personally, the rewards outlined above is simply not worth it considering I give up some major aspects of the game i love (merching). I dont say this to be mean but sts did remove player trades in PLA and it was not a successful game though this may have not been the only reason. Secondly, I dont like how I dont get any head start considerig I have been playing, farming and accumulating a lot of gold for many years now. We should be able to buy a premium set with inceased stats and look from a vendor using gold from other characters to have an advantage at the start considering we will die many times, it will reduce gold at normal al.

It is not a good idea to prevent players from interacting with each others such as running maps.
The gear loss is not a good idea and make a penalty for dying not insta reset. Not everyone can buy plat so make tradeable plat if u dont wanna make it ankh/gold.
Yeah make a new account/character for it, that's what most will do