Note: I request that everyone be as constructive as I am so this thread does not get locked or taken down.

So I would like to talk about the Pirate Booty Gold Rush Event because there isnt really a feedback thread for this in the announcement section.

I feel somewhat deceived or click baited by this event. When I saw it being announced, I was super excited for this event. I was expecting something new/fresh or at least a faster way to make gold then currently available since the event was a limited time event and the title clearly stats Gold Rush Event . Moreover, a shorter than a normal weekly event.

Pros of this event:
+ Arcanite Eggs Yay
+ New Locked
+ Special Access for hardworking people who levelled up.. Nice!
+ New Event
+ Re-skinned map so not too much work on Devs.
+ More revenue for the developers
+ challenging gameplay
+ No energy

Cons of this Event:
- Click Bait - not enough rewards
- Gold reward was very low or didnt meant expectation set by the name of the event ( Misleading)
- Did not have any good loot e.g. a very small chance e.g. 0.00001 chance of looting (recipe from boss) or locked twilight/ ankh/ legendary elite awaken/ mausoleum points kits/ respecs/ currencies
- The drop rate for pirate chest was very bad
- The reward for opening pirate chest was even worse ( with crate keys ). NO crate tokens zzzz
- The cost of opening Pirate chests was very high ( 15 keys ) for 1 draw. Not fair at all.
- Some people were inactive and just leach -_-
- Duration of Event was short
- The location was not good for portal; people kept killing u if you went across map and not around in outpost. It was annoying but I can get over this

Please improve this event as it can be so much better and I know you can do it.
Like If you agree.