Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
The 8th coming to a close, and we still don't have 8 teams.

Now that Christmas and New-Years is quickly approaching (both in and out of PL,) i plan on leaving sign-ups open until the 26th of December.

If there are not 2 more teams entered by then, unfortunately, 2 random teams will have to receive a bye. This will mean they need to play one (1) less match to proceed to the finals. I really hope it doesn't come to that, as i have had plenty of interest both in and out of game.

If you don't want two random teams to receive a bye, i fully suggest getting your friends to sign-up - it makes it fairer for everyone.

Normally, this would not happen. However, considering there is a vanity prize on the line, all steps should be taken to ensure that this is fair for all participants. Hence, i will leave the signups running for a bit longer. I really thought there was more than enough interest to warrant hosting this.

As soon as there are 8 teams entered (or we reach the 26th,) the tournament will begin. Naturally, extra time to work around festivities will be provided.

Until then, i'm going to keep advertising this tournament until we have 8 teams.

Sorry for the delays, i am eager to get this started.
It's pretty much the same tournament we just had, except 35 instead of 105. Maybe people lost interest when the majority was over ruled after they were asked their opinions. A good portion of the voters wanted an all mage tournament, as we just seen this exact format in the previous 105 tournament.

There was over 30 votes, with over half voting to see mage vs mage, before anyone "rigged" your poll.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk