Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ebon scepter of vision weak AA.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Ebon scepter of vision weak AA.

Dev,

This new Ebon staff the AA reflection seems weak on reflecting damage and not process often enough for a 71 new arcane weapon compared the the rogues ebon bow triumph. I have tried it on fester swamp map and taking ages to kill the mobs solong compare to the spirit gun process.

The Ebon Staff process is like magma AA, the toon is surrounded with a shield like thingy (very short AA 3-4 second?) and doesn't process much, what if the mobs are froze by ice bolt or timeshift? No damage will be done to the mobs as they are froze and not attacking the toon, only auto attack damages now since no reflection damage done which doesn't really help in PVE maps. It will be more usefully to add heavy DOT to the mobs like horror staff damage together with the reflection damage.

Appreciate if any mages uses this staff feedback please i don't want to be still tapping on old staff process like immo staff or flame. I know this is a relatively new staff not many has it yet and turn into a white elephant weapon.

Thanks!
    Last edited by will0; 12-23-2018 at 12:54 AM.