Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
When sts so something right they get credit for it just like when they do bad people are though on them so they do better e.g remember Winter event last year or valentines event??

We aren't unreasonable people; we spend money on the game and want an equal effort on devs part to keep the game fresh and exciting.

I for one don't see any effort being put at all with all the recoloured LB banners. People spend millions sometimes even 50m and 7h per day for 2 weeks and all the get is a white Xmas tree banner which they already have one from last year (green)/ Elon banner. If people are willing to spend that much time and money, least they can do is make a new banner so people continue to run so but they treat LB runners like dirts. A majority of these players are making a high contiribution to AL who has already left. They say people are just being salty and toxic but they are getting like this because of what sts does. Sts can ban edit or change titles but these feeling remains the same slowing killing the game.

Now there are always a few active players left in forum who are either always bring the community down by shutting down everyone else, people expressing frustration or sts loyal fans who think they are it aka thot. This is why I had to change my signature (oh the irony)
I agree to the recolouring-part, however all of the lb runners know what they are running for before they start.
Don’t like the rewards then don’t run for lb, my opinion.