Of course, everyone wants this game to be perfect, and I myself agree. But for something to happen, hard labor has to happen. Many things come to mind to new players, such as "Wow!". Although they think it's awesome, some critical components are needed to sharpen the tip of Pocket Legends, and the first one is: The Consignment Shop.
We all love trading, don't we? Well I discovered a glitch. You can buy your own items! Logically, it's funny, but technically, it's a simple mistake.
The suggestions are: Add a archer section, a warrior section, and an enchantress section. This would make it much easier to find goods for levels in the future, almost like planning ahead.
Another suggestion... But let's explain it first. Let's say I'm searching through the consignment shop, and I find something of interest. I look at it stats, and then buy. I go to equip it, and I realise that it's considerably weaker than the item I had on! This is where the suggestion comes in. Underneath the stats of the item, put the stats of your current item, so we can compare and contrast the two.
These would all help tremendously, so please, take these into consideration. Thank you - Bowofzeus.