Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
Not arguing with you, I do agree to a certain extent of what you’re saying, but I mean a rerelease if a vanity isn’t all too bad. Jester sets you have 4 colors in total now(green ,red, gray, and pink) you didn’t see Original jester set go down to 100k in fact it’s worth 600,000,000+ gold right now.

I’ve also spent millions on an armor and vanity but I personally(my opinion) don’t mind for a rerelease/recolor of any old or current vanity/armor. If the price drops, oh well, I’ll just keep it and get the new recolor/rerelease of it again because it’s nice to have more than one set.(again just my opinion)

Also for you’re first thought “1” what do you mean by lower level players will have less variety of armor/ weapons to choose from? I don’t think a new player could afford a 25m+ Weapon... and also I don’t think players would turn Icescale armor or epidemic set into a vanity( it just doesn’t look as cool or as appetizing to turn those *pvp* armors into a a vanity). Just my view.

*THESE ARE JUST MY ASSUMPTIONS/OPINIONS*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey bro!
I am all in for recolors of these old gears, just not original ones!
First point clarification: I’m talking about all the legendary gears low level players can use such as:architect, entombed hammer, Bael axe, basically anything lower level players can use! I’m not talking about the expensive collectibles.