Hey all,

It's me again with yet another crazy idea, I was thinking of them adding a gambling event, energy or portal based.

Once players enter a zone, they will be greeted with a lot of vendors which sell chest that contains different items.

For Example: "Egg Gambler"

He sells 2 different chests, worth 2 different prices.

1) 1m chest, contains: 100k, 250k Gold, 500k Gold, and Heroic Eggs! Or only Heroic Eggs.

2) 10m chest, contains: 1m Gold, 5m gold and Arcane Eggs!

Another Example: Vanity Vendor

He sells 2 different chests worth 2 different prices.

1) 10m chest, contains: Vanities which generally worth around 10m, 5m gold, tradable version of spendalot's 10m vanity

2) 100m chest: High chances for 50m gold, moderate chances for 75m gold, very low chances for LB vanities, and Very very low chance for vanity version of collector items.

Purpose of opening?, each chest grants different points, person with the highest points at the end of event will receive the title 'The Biggest Gambler' and an exclusive tradeable vanity.

You can add cheaper chests too which contains cheaper items and opening them will ofcourse give lower points.

Disclaimer: If your luck is bad, don't take participate in the event, dont blame STS for losing gold. The title suggest that it is a big gambling event.

Thanx for reading,

Azedz

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk