Quote Originally Posted by Snacking View Post
I think I may have figured out how to implement it?

You said the packs tab is meant for something like treasure chests that I’m sure are soon going to be added. Will the cs just read the treasure chest as one item?
Now, hear me out.
What if you added a crafting station in Townes with cs, (balefort, ok’tal) and you have treasure chests you can craft. BUT the only thing you can craft are sets into treasure chests.
I’m talking like, there’s a crystalline chest, shadow keeper chest, Demonic chest, Volta chest, etc. The needed components to craft them are the full crystalline set or the other sets I mentioned, (crystalline is just an example) as well as a recipe that costs 0 or 1 plat. Then we have crafted a crystalline chest, ready to be opened containing a full crystalline set. This chest can be sold, traded, or opened by the player who crafted it for free, giving the full set to said player.

Would this be possible?
Treasure chest items will appear as a single item in the CS. I see what you are saying but unfortunately this does not address my concerns because it still circumvents the auction bays and listing fees that are integral to the CS :-)