Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
M8 I dont know how much u farmed but farming 100m takes years and this weapon lost its value in less than 4 months. If that is not bs, I don't know what is. I am well aware the price drops but usually weapons like these last for years and beyond expansion. E.g. Dragon Staff from level 46 till 66. That is like 4 years OP and this weapon was worth like 1-6m. Now we pay 100m for a weapon and it devalues in 4 months. I haven't even looked at this event because I get mad instantly logging into the game and seeing all these madness.

I don't wanna sound like one of those people who says this but back in my days, Arcane weapons actually meant something.

People arguing: "It revives PVP because it's fair".
No one gonna be playing or working hard to earn gold if the best item can be obtained easily and lowers motivation which reduce overall game activity. These lead to lower plat sales and people being áfk in town and complaining thre is nothing to do.
Bro as i told everyone whos mad you have all the rights to be mad, i am too still because you are right never happened such thing in past, for all the ppl says happens every expansion no brothers it never happened! When weap lost value was because outdated not because sts changed the drop rate so much! Anyways bro even if you know you are right, we cant do anything about it lets just enjoy with other ppl this what im talking about ppl aint going pvp if they cant afford 300m gears! Its facts bro now that sts gave ebons cheap pvp active but i totally agree with you anyways.