And on other boards. Are people really complaining about dropping $2 for a new dungeon? All the while getting patches to further polish the game, fix bugs, and include new drops? Spacetime is on the ball, and they're working their asses off to create an experience unlike anything we gamers have experienced (point me to the last mobile mmorpg in the same realm as this).

How much to people pay a month to play WOW?

How many people can pull out their desktop/laptop to get a quick fix of their favorite mmorpg when they're in the lunch line, on their 15 minute break at work, on a quick train, getting their oil changed, at the dmv, etc.? Anybody? I can do it with my phone. We all can now.

And some people want to whine about a $2 dungeon? Isn't the average console/PC game about 50-60 bucks? Is that 25-30 PL dungeons? That you can play with other people? Still whining?

If you don't get this logic, you aren't meant for this game. Move on. Or you're just stubborn and you'll pay and play anyway. Either way, stop your complaining and get a tall frap at Starbucks today instead of a venti, and enjoy some PL. Add dootbird and we can go kill things together.