Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Lfg

Hey all,

I am a lvl 47 archer making a push for 50 over the next few days, and am looking for peeps that spam their pots, their dmg skills, and get the most out of their toons on each run to speed lvl up with (or farm, if you are looking for big gold drops!)

If you are interested, add Stridz in game, or post on here, and hopefully we can get a set group for tomorrow during eastern time during the day to run CTK for a few hours and ding a few lvls. I'd be looking for people that can grind out a few hours without long breaks and stay a consistent group, all maps will be passworded to ensure it's just us.

I will host all the maps, and will consistently rotate giving each member of the group 20 of each pot at the end of each run (so I have 5 to start off the next map), so the pots I farm will be equally split up between the group (I won't keep any!).

Thanks,
    Stridz

p.s. I am a dex bird, and am looking for 1 bear tank (who knows how to pull and stomp correctly!), and a mix of enchantresses/birds. It is fine if the bear is a dex bear for more pewpews, we should be killing all the aoe'd mobs in 1 stomp combo if things work out!
    Last edited by Stridz; 05-13-2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: info