Thread: Can we have some transparency about PVP plans?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    I never stated they're balanced in pve and pvp, they're not supposed to be. If you want balance you take 2 cars that are the exact same and race them. The world doesn't work like that tho, if you use 2 different cars however it's going to be unbalanced, as would be expected. Mages were great during the last event, 2 mages were best. Tanks are amazing too in situations, as are rogues. But there can't be balance.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    You literally said they are balanced overall though. And no, classes don't work like cars, you can't just compare anything that comes to your mind to prove your point, because that's not how the world works. Try using something more similar, maybe another game where PvP, PvE, and overall balance of classes actually works, I'm sure there are many of them.

And also, balanced does not mean equal. And we know classes can't be perfectly balanced, but I'm sure there are many ways to at least make the difference smaller.

Anyway though, if you think that classes are balanced because Warrior dominates one season, then Mages dominate next one, Rogues the next one, etc., then you're missing the point of balance. That's not how balance works. Why can we not have a season where all 3 classes are useful and none of them is the absolute best?
    Retired

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post: