Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
Tbh 25m-28m for Ebon Aegis is dirt cheap. Imagine paying 60m,45m,80m(185m) because Hotfixes kept ruining it. Save your gold and just buy one.
Quote Originally Posted by Browdy666 View Post
Flame, i saw your stats. But 3k damage and only 15k health with ebon sword is low now(for example your ex guildmate Luckydead 3600 damage and 19k health). Even me - ive 2.8k damage with aegis. I mean 1500-1800 str will provide you extremely high damage output with Rage ultimate + ebon chest it is really good synergy(300% damage 300% armor 50% haste in pve) Now let's talk about rogues with 2k damage. They are almost useless in Deep Marsh/maus5/hydra/cryostar. 20-22m or clean or 27-30m with good awakes(5.5% str/all stats, 9% arm, 8% arm 2% str) is expensive ? Hehe I can understand when people saying such things when it was 70-80m, i can even understand when it was 40-50m, but now when farming is so easy in esg(thanks to ebon armor proc), when we have hotbars to change battle gear for gold loot gear? Common give me a break... The only one class who needs slightly buff or decent buff is mage right now.
How am i supposed to do that when people keep leaving the map, as they don't see an ebon aegis in my hands??

Why rogues need not worry about proc's. But mages & warriors are forced to do so?

How am i supposed to reach 4k-5k damage without spending a ridiculous amount of gold on awakenings. Probably gold enough to afford 5x Ebon Aegis'

How am i supposed to obtain that gold when i cannot even farm for the best gears in the endgame maps, due to people leaving warriors with no Ebon Aegis' behind?