Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are you kidding me?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    I have to agree with others.

When we expressed our interest in having the capability of hosting Map 5: The Legend of Ebonthrax, we all assumed it would be free.

In previous campaigns the access to the premium platinum maps had the purpose of accelerating your experience, or quest collection and increasing the percentage drop rate with rare loot.

I do hope STS consider making adjustments to the new:
    EBONTRHRAX LAIR TICKET!! - 25 Platinum

To include perhaps awarding players more than 3 drops from the boss itself as well as the inclusion of XP orbs for players under level 110 and to dramatically increase the drop rate percentage on rare loot.

Or have some of the mobs that spawn drop loot as well and xp orbs, or change some of them to the Admiral and Vice Admiral mini boss.
    Agree with this. There are hardly and parties farming Ebonthrax, most just hang out in town waiting for Cinco to buff drop rates. Just isn't sustainable in its current state. I can't speak for others, but I know if the price were dropped to maybe 5 plat and you got access for 30 minutes with increased drop rate odds, I would be in that dungeon non stop. Would probably bring in more money that this 25 plat one ticket joke.

When cinco said update was coming today to address communities concerns, I was prepared to drop 60 bucks on plat. Now there is very little incentive for me to do so. Just my two cents.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faq For This Useful Post: