I dont believe anyone is making a contest, so i want to make one. I will be charging a 5k entrance fee. The donations (if any) will determine how much the winner makes.

Lvl 20-25 PvP Contest
-It will be a single elimination tournament.
-you can have a rematch, but both players have to agree.
-you can not have more than two rematches.
-you can not change gear between rematches.
-you can not change gear in the middle of a match, or after i start the match.
-you can not leave the arena during a match.
-each round will take place on a different day. round 1=day 1, round 2=day2
-All scores will be kept track of through screenshots.
-I will be the main referee. If i can not play PL on a certain day, I will find another referee. If i cannot, the round will be called off until the next day.
-Every match starts on my mark.
-If someone is hit before i start the match, i will heal that person and give the person who dealt the damage a warning. there is no second chance for this.
-I will host the games, and they will be private. I will tell the contestants the password.
-I will not refund your entrance fees unless the tournament can not go on.
-The first person to kill the other contestant 10 times wins.
-I will not heal myself unless an AOE spell hits me.
-Founders' Helms are allowed (I will change this if there are too many objections.)
-If you use melee weapons and would prefer not to play against a ranged player, let me know and i will try to arrange this to the best of my ability
-If you forfeit, you will not get your money back.
-The rounds will be set up as follows:

Round 1:
Match 1 P1/P2
Match 2 P3/P4
Match 3*P5/P6
Match 4 P7/P8
Match 5 P9/P10
Match 6 P11/P12
Match 7 P13/P14
Match 8 P15/P16

Round 2:
1: r1M1 winner vs. r1M3 winner
2: r1M2 winner vs r1M4 winner
3: r1m5 winner vs r1m7 winner
4: r1m6 winner vs r1m8 winner

Round 3:
1: m1 vs m3*
2: m2 vs m4

Round 4:
match1 winner vs. match2 winner

FINAL ROUND RULES:
-Winner is chosen through best of 3, 5, or 7; this means that you have to win three games to be the champion.
-During these matches and these matches only are contestants allowed to switch gear.
-There will be another referee, and we will both consult each other before making a decision.
-There will be no rematches, unless both the referees and both players agree.

If there is any thing that i have missed as far as rules, please *say so in this thread.*

Let the games begin!
(I did this on my phone. Ill make this thread look a little better as soon as i get onto my laptop.)