Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
I don't see what the big deal is regarding XP for quests. You'll likely get 1-2 XP which leads to about 200-400 XP if you do ALL of the quests. You can easily get this amount in 1-2 Hideout runs for a fraction of the time. It's not really that unfair. No point in complaining about something when all he facts about it aren't known yet.

First, you are correct in stating nothign is known yet. We don't know whether the amount will be small (as you suggest) or something a little more substantial. My guess is that it will start small (something like you suggest) in very early levels and scale up according to the level in which the quest can be found. That way quests will still be worth doing when you get to the point that a new lvl up is 8k or more.

Simply assuming it will be such a small amount and that "ALL the quests" will only be worth 1-2 hideout runs is equally as presumptuous as anything previously mentioned.

I'm sorry if you interpreted my post as a simple complaint. That certainly was not my intention. It was intended, and at least I thought it came off, as a look at both positions (no retroactive quest XP vs. retroactive quest XP) given the one thing we do know (quests will now give XP) and presenting why I felt handling things one way would be the most fair to everyone.