Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
It’s one of the first things the game wants us to see is the lb. Guilds is the first category you see when you look at the lb. So trust me when I tell you we all see it at some time or another...

I have played other games that didn’t have a lb system & it created way more drama because of it. Now that I think about it this game keeps excellent records compared to others games I’ve played. And that’s what I like about it. So when I see the lb I know who is who & what is what. No explanation needed. You can talk all you want. But once you’re on the lb that is AL history. XD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I honor your personal opinion, but I play MMOs created by some of the big studios and they dont have a LB system and things are just fine there. LB system has nothing to do with drama. Anyway, if you read my last followup post I recognized the point many mentions here that Guild LB is required for competition, but at the same time the posts on this thread suggest that to change the perception required the change in system because as pointed out by other the system created the perception.

So the question is what kind of parameter changes are required.