Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
whats your point here? i only asked you to use right gears and skills so those 2 rogues wont die. did you try anything to cover them? no... but comming here to cry about buffing warr dmg hahaha
"I wonder who is selfish here" lolllllll

same as most of deaths right? lol
and about pvp 71-76: theres some warriors who farm almost every rogue 1v1, if about clashes: if there stacked 3 warriors and mage (all good geared and average skilled), need to be very skilled and have op gears to make something against that team by rogue and without mage in team (i dont see how its possible). or just more simple example, make it 4warriors vs 4rogs (same gears, same expierenced in pvp), guess who win? lol
Fyi i use jug, vb and 2 attack skill, and i use ebon aegis for mob, it always do a perfect job without anyone dying and making plenty enough taunting with all the taunt available from my skills, during lich i was testing new sword, probably the only place where u have die, hence the point of this thread, BUFFING the new 76 sword

Asfor calling me a leecher, just want to remind you that it is your party who invite me, i also get constant invite from hundreds of player and you are the only one who have ever complain, so i guess my playstyle is not as bad as you saying! So instead of putting gl or ms on your set awake maybe you should get some armor,

And i also want to point out that its when i have test that new sword in pvp that u have kill me twice, hence the point of this thread, BUFFING the new 76 sword

Oh and also, before ebon aegis, 4 war vs 4 rogue would have make 4 dead war