Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Buff the 76 arcanes.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    i didnt die, and dont have ms in maus gears (and have enough armor i guess). its your friends died who invited you haha, i wouldnt invite u as well ofco
    Then what are you complaining for?

what did you test about pvp? im there almost every day, you are there for 15mins once per month (i dont see you there so much as other pvp warriors), no need to be surprised about your deaths, it showing only your low expierence/ping/lags/wrong awakes but nothing about new weapon (good pvp warriors staying alive longer than you, with any weapon, or even killing me)
    I have stop going in pvp since was too busy with event and saw yt vid about new sword and was waiting they buff it before going back

u mean before ebon sword mister? ebon aegis doesnt kill that much. warriors kill rogues by ebon sword. but even if u think about aegis. everyone already stopped complain about how those ebon weapons for warrior is op broken and need nerf (especially sword)
    No i mean ebon aegis as i have done way more kill with it then with ebon sword, usually against people who cant refrain to attack when it proc

theres a lot of nubs in game who looking only at stats and invite people with higher stats, guess thats not new for anyone lol

Of course everyone is a nubs but you, you are the most pro player i ever seen in the game!! Only thing is that you seem to forget that we don't send anyone on the moon, no life are it risk here cause you know what? IT IS A GAME!!! So relax bro and stop taking this so seriously!!

Have a wonderful day
    Last edited by PatD; 11-03-2019 at 12:25 PM.