Quote Originally Posted by Dalmony View Post
I completely agree with OP (hard to reply to everything else in the thread!!) I was considering buying Duggar bow until it dawned on me that there was absolutely no need as we are still farming Maus... in speed set... I promptly sold my taint set and bought some level 76 pinks.

-> I remember when it was satisfying to get to a boss and actually care what item he drops, with the anticipation that you could potentially drop something awesome. The 5 map system was best, with 5 reasonable length maps and different items dropping at each elite. Would love to see proper elites back. And elite golden chests *-* miss those!!

- > Would also love to see less timer based content. I don't understand the reasoning for the majority of the new expansion maps being behind a timer, this just makes it difficult for people with lives/family/friends to engage with the content. If I have a nice few hours free on a Tuesday and feel like playing but all the maps are closed then.... Meh.

- I'm tired of events. I preferred it when there were fewer, and events funded our escapades in the actual game content.

-If some new gears / items / vanities / pets could be put into the expansion (as drops) this might liven it up.

As to what I do when I log on:

- Dailies on hc (not so hardcore really nor very much fun, Just playing it safe with dailies to get my toons to 71 for APs.)

- Other AP on my main. Again... Not very interesting to kill 500 of the same boss but it passes time while I wait for the expansion maps to become appealing/active.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
I hated myself for complaining when I made this thread because I felt bad for the developers. Now I don't because the expansion was something that the majority of players had made suggestions for in advance.
Players were consistent in wanting the old style maps back. Well I thought I'd give it a go but as everyone as already said, there's nothing there.
Now the title should be "What are the developers going to do?"
I realise that there have been some really good changes to this brilliant game and fully appreciate it but still people are leaving, particularly players who are level 50s-60s because the levelling is so daunting.
Maybe a double xp event that lasts for
a week or more?
Nothing can be done about the expansion that many were looking forward to, so best to concentrate on what we have I suppose.
Just please don't let AL die.
P.S. Sorry for hi-jacking your post Dalmony. I tend to start of with a reply then go into rant and rambling mode.