Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This thread is necessary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

The root of the problem was having gold loot awakenings in the first place and there is no going back now. Although removing gold drop entirely from esg and adding to level 76 maps will truly bring people to the expansion maps but that will be only for the end game players. Here we are ignoring the lower level brackets who farm gold, taking away their only farmable map. I can't expect them to farm maus or deep Marsh as an alternative. Personally I find ESG boring, I do visit it sometimes though but I would pick Deep Marsh over it on any day. I have one reason why I would like gold to be removed there- because there are players who place 24/7 bots to farm gold in there. And the reason I would want it to not get removed is for the lower brackets because I feel it will be more of a struggle for them.

I visit the expansion maps only for the purpose of crafting my recipes because I need the new locks, that's pretty much it. The mythic set items that are in the loot table aren't appealing to me either, which makes me turn to hydra/infested to farm for loot. And on the topic of the players not gearing themselves with 76 gears, I'll talk only for myself here. I don't see the point of having Duggar bow because I don't do raid maps as often and find the ebon daggers proc more useful. And then there is also the issue of the market value of those gears, I know there are more rogues in the game so there is the question of demand and supply but it makes me cringe that everything rogue is way too overpriced. So I stick to what I find useful at this point in time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post: