Thread: Mythical Bow need a DMG nerf & Rhino need tweak!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    You're legitimately acting as if you can't repulse mid charge like you csn when mid beck. Now you're just making excuses for having a slow reaction time. With elite sets you could easily just avian repulse the rhino away and heal to full. Really? So in this same post you agreed that bears can kill on a 2 skill combo yet you're rant against rhinos for being too fast for you to react. You gonna complain about int bird next?

Also i haven't touched my rhino since you and jen killed the class in 105 if that says something. The minute StS fixes endgames set problem there won't be a need for me to use it. It doesn't work in honor either so it's just taking up character space. I made a 40 and a 25 rhino and both i deleted since the class is completely useless.
    Seriously? Rhino charge movement is slow to you. Bro ur logic is being irrelevant now.
    So u trying to protect a class that already 'useless' and you don't even use that. How funny is this. Just funny, explained everything already

Again, we killed a class that 2 hit kill now ACCORDING to u, bahahahaha so what is the definition of usable according to u, one rhino skill and all 30 town player dead? Demit
    Last edited by Waug; 01-14-2020 at 11:41 AM.