Quote Originally Posted by Smellybumm View Post
I read it just fine the first time and like I said how are you gonna stop friends from “manipulating” prices? If I’m a guild master and I tell officers to bump my thread with good offers for a expensive new item how is that supposed to be stopped? Your right it’s to much work and it’s a obvious waste of time I could understand if there was set prices for the items but the market always varies and who said I was against it? Like I said the responses after mine are just Nonsense speech Encryptions covered everything in the video posted but when u comes to fourms that’s completely out of their hands there supposed to have some random guy watching fourms 24/7 to make sure prices aren’t being manipulated? What kinda nonsense is that? Big waste of time especially since people can just list items that are not commonly in auc for high prices and some person who really wants it decides to offer them little lower then what is currently in auc for? All nonsense speech like I said typing this was a huge waste of time I think you should re read op post and see all the flaws in what he is asking for tell me how much sense it really makes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree 100%, it should stop. Easiest way to make it stop is to just stop replying, and please don't take that with salt, I prefer pepper. You don't have to retort everything someone says, even though I, like just about everyone, feel the need to. If you really think all that needs to be said has been said then stop talking. Again, literally no salt, just replying to the last person to say something, you're not at all a target and should find no reason to pull something out against me, take the cake or don't, you needn't throw it on the ground.
Cheers!