Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
I think it is unrealistic and unfair to the players who have invested alot hours to play this event. The result of this zero sum situation is that PVP can be very, very frustratingly my friend. There has been concern with PvP from each individual event. Unfortunately, the development has proven incapable of resolving the issues, rather. each attempt to fix PvP has compounded existing issues.

Especially for folks who are just starting in PVP: The feeling of being heard as a player can be rare in gaming, for many reasons. Well because apprently people think when they play on PvP events there considered badass or a hardcore player. Here's what's funny though. 9 of 10 of these PvP bullies, trolls, etc, would come to forums and QQ about anything being a liar or Op. Staying true to yourself is a matter of personal integrity and self-respect. Cheers!
thank you i dont know whats really happenning im new in this game the truth is that i recieved a lot of hate by some pvp players i won and i feel like i lost it is fact that i lost i lost lot of time for nothing with this decision is like we are punished for something while we was free and able to do it it doesnt make sense

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk