Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About drop rates.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Its not about how much people are opening crates. its about the drop rates. I would see people looting 4 arcanes at a time by only spending 2k plats. Like how crazy is that? For my three weeks of playing this game again(2013 player here). I have spent a lot of $$ already just to buy the best gears and its not funny to lose drastically amount of gold by having this kind of event.

For example, I bought my Duggar Dagger 1 week ago for 150m and this event made Clean Duggar 60-70m. Now, everyone thinks all daggers will be 60 or lower since the drop rates are high so they will always lowball you. I feel bad as a player who spends a lot of money for this and to get geared. PS: I sold it for 90m but imagine that 60m loss in economy of me.

I loaded plats so much that the few recent events i would load 1700 plats every 2 hours just to get 1 arcane weapon, sometimes i get 0 out of it. I should have waited for this event and probably i wouldnt even have to spend that much just to get geared.

Honestly, its disappointing but at the same time Im happy because a lot of people can afford arcane weapons now. and i see a lot of people playing pvp now thats a good thing. However, next time do something to control the drop rates. and not messing up everyones economy.
    Last edited by akishiru; 04-17-2020 at 10:21 PM.