Thread: Crowd Controlling- Balefort Sewers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Default Crowd Controlling- Balefort Sewers

Hi, fellow players. I'm Rangepwnsmeel (Apollo in game) or known as Bodyguardz on my tank. I've been noticing, even with the numerous guides that Ellyidol and Mr. Wallace put out, there is still many that don't know how to crowd control. I'm going to be focusing on that, showing you where you should position your bear to beckon a mob; what it should look like when it's executed. Will be adding pictures shortly, after I do a few runs.

My Set Up:
    This is my mob control outfit

Then, when it comes to Boss Smashing Time; I switch to Custom Recurve Set, for damage.

Remember, just because my bear is cute and you want to cuddle with it, doesn't mean it can't give mobs a good kick in their weak spot! Very dangerous indeed.

DIRECTIONS:

Once you group the mobs, using beckon. You want to step out of the mobs, turn around to face the mobs that are stun-locked against the wall. Use hell scream to stun them again, then stomp them back into the wall. This should keep them stunned for 3-5 seconds until your group gets their, to play clean up. As soon as your group gets there, move onto the next mob, so they don't have to wait for you to group them; thus maximizing efficiency.

Crowd Controlling- Hideout:

Phase 1: This is when you are entering the map, around the corner. Keep taunting till you reach to corner, to attract maximum aggro from mobs. Customized Talon set should keep you alive.

Phase 2: This is where Blanky the Safecrack spawns. Pull on the corner/wall where I am standing. Make sure to taunt mobs, as usual.

Phase 3: Picture should reveal location .

Phase 4: Picture should reveal location .

Phase 5: Picture should reveal location .

Phase 6: Picture should reveal location .

Phase 7: Picture should reveal location .

Phase 8: Think you get the point by now .

Phase 9:

Phase 10:

Phase 11:

Phase 12:

Phase 13:

Credits to the People who helped me in this stage:
    Last edited by Zeus; 06-09-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List