Thread: @Cinco, event LB ties.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Default @Cinco, event LB ties.

First of all my deepest condolences goes with every top 10 runner knowing from experience running for 18_21 hours a day with minimum sleep. Congratulations to all the leaderboard winners.

This thread is specifically for devs regarding leaderboard ties (event only) nobody talks about it but everyone's against it (except the ones that ties every event). The rewards r exclusive for top 10 runners each class yet up to 50_60 players ends up getting it which makes it common as hell and disappointing for the ones that really tries hard competing against everyone else to hit top 10 overall. Ties not only makes the top 10 rewards common and unfair but also involves too much drama and betrayals people running at the last minute and knocking the rest who worked as a team but getting betrayed with all those hard work, the players aren't to blame for this. Simply remove ties because its not one or two event yearly that involves all this, this happens all the time but no one really speaks about it.

This is the first mmo rpg game I've played seeing a leaderboard called "top 10" ea class yet 40_60 ends up getting the rewards. Mages completely removed the silver tier during easter event, 35 mages getting the top 10 rewards making it so common feels like a plat tier title you see in every town u enter. This is also why some of the runners that truly wants to compete in lbs wont bcz of the ties which makes the rewards not so exclusive. English isn't my first language but ffs pls consider this, itll be the best for the community. No drama/betrayals, exclusive rewards for top 10 ea class only will bring some more challenging competition rather then sitting in towns not running the event at all and end up flipping the silver tier to gold. This is not a race where u might tie with someone but 10+ on the same rank? This is just pathetic.

A message to the players

On the side note for the players that accused me for breaking ties this event is all just false accusations, I've only asked nify the rog who was leading this event ties asking at how much points they'll be tieing at since she was my good friend instead she panicked and told all the rogs that im breaking ther ties which the words "scll is trying to break ties" passed by from one player to another putting me and my guild mate into getting 30+ trash pms from all kinds of players an hour. Just because I'm against ties or my guild mate didn't agreed on tieing with u guys doesn't mean I'm breaking ties but I'm not blaming anyone here except the devs since it's a thing. I can understand the frustration players go thru running top 10s. This thread has nothing to do with this event drama, this happens every event.

Remove event LB ties, a kind request.
    Last edited by Remiem; 05-28-2020 at 08:16 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post: