Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
Lol, true mages were one shouted and we're the worse class, low amour for many years till scratch staff.
The drag staff took time to be nerfed, I thought it was unfair that they had nerfed, anyway. They nerfed drag sword too, if I remember correctly.Mages still have the Immo staff, a good weapon.

Now talking about the "worst class in the game", let's talk about Warriors, after we get every weapon appears players (needless to say they are usually rogues) asking for nerf. Drag sword, I'm pretty sure was nerfed, cause proc on pvp, years ago. So they asked for nerf weap like TB too, I guess, so asked for nerf our Ebon weapons, then "nerf Skull-dozer", man... This is horrible for our class, they try to force us to be stuck with mages and rogues to play maps of our level.

Honestly, I don't know how long the Skull-dozer will remain usable, since they can also nerf it when they release new ones in the expansion. This makes playing with warriors expensive, but mainly tiring, many new "usable" weapons that come to us are launched at absurd prices and later nerfed. Yet the other classes call themselves "the worst class in the game". They want us to become deadweights that only serve to stand still and take damage, so that in events they say "we need rogues or mages".

It's unfair.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk