Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
yes i am 60 now and i just starting out on crafting.... what u mean by taking only a couple of hours to get crafting from 0 to Master??? Dont u have to keep crafting to get the business currencies and find the materials to keep crafting ?? Even if the materials are in the AH, it will still take a long time i gather...

If you know of a faster way do pls PM or post to me.

thx bro
Fastest way would still be buying materials off AH, IMO.

Crafting gets progressively easier each level, with less and less mats needed since each new recipe in a higher level gives a lot more of business currency.

If im not mistaken, the first level of crafting was my hardest with my ranger, most recently. Got easier as it got higher levels needed.

I'm not sure of prices now, but last I did mine, I only bought stacks within 2 gold. Much faster farming the 2 gold per stack rather than farming the stack itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
1. I wasn't directing that at you, but thanks for the smartalecky comment. I will file it in the garbage can with other useless things.
2. Elly/others....it is one thing to point out things that could be improved, just like in PL...but is another thing to have post after post of "ZOMG this is stoopid"
Of course, Moog you know how anti-cryer I am too, in excess of course. I can use a good cry once in awhile