I found matchmaking so frustrating and ll apologize all the people I found yesterday, because I totally lost my mind with some players without any sense.
But I have to report something about matchmaking.
If u ranked at day 1 you have an high rate of match with ranked people that also cares about the lb and play.
But if u are in the borders of lb and ranked player are inactive you will have a ton of match with unranked players, like 90% of the time.
The problem behind that is that those players(unranked) are mainly trolls or just don't care about it at all and chat in the pvp map, or worse of all, concede and leave the map.
Me and other players lose tons of points because of this tipe of players.
So people who leave map can be blocked to rematch for 1 h?
And most important, should the losses with unranked players have a decreased malus point.
I mean a normal lose with all ranked is - 15 points, but if u have a unranked teammate u get only - 10 and if u have 2 unranked only - 5.
Some players will tell you that you can also win, well it s false I got tanks without jugg and axe trow, and rogs with smoke bomb and trap. trust me in those case you have 90% lose rate and be super pro won't make the difference.
I saw very good players like funeral (rog) got his rank ripped off because of bad luck in matchmaking.
Suggestion below.